Sewage Disposal-Clean Up
Welcome & Thanks for Considering Us
We are a well known professional commercial and residential sewage clean up and sanitation company. We provide a full service clean up of any sewer water, rain, flood or water overflow problem you may have. Our Sewage Cleanup Specialists restore your property to pre-sewage-flooding conditions quickly, ensuring your property is properly disinfected and cleansed.
Why Choose Us For Your Sewage Disposal-Clean Up Services?
- We are licensed by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) & EPA Certified Lic#215591
- We offer Residential, Commercial & Industrial Services.
- We’re experts, we have 10 years of experience restoring homes, offices & industrial buildings back to normal.
- We focus on personal, professional & knowledgeable customer service.
- You will almost always talk to a live person, or you can expect a callback in a timely manner.
- All of our certified technicians are courteous, professional and uniformed.
- We offer very competitive rates for all of our services.
Understanding Water Contamination
Category 1 “Clean Water”
We do all categories of sewage cleanup, such as “Clean Water” which is a Category 1. This water is from a clean source, such as a like a broken water supply line, leaking faucet or bathtub. You shouldn’t wait to handle this issue, waiting can turn this problem into a category 2 or 3, depending on length of time, temperature, and contact with neighboring contaminants.
- If left untreated it can become a category 2 or 3.
Category 2 “Gray Water”
We consider Category 2 as water that is contaminated and could cause distress or illness. Some category 2’s would be a washing machine overflow; urine toilet overflowing with no feces; or an overflowing dishwasher.
- Could contain bacteria and viruses
- Can quickly become a category 3 if left untreated
Category 3 “Black Water”
Category 3 water is heavily contaminated, it is capable of causing severe illness, if ingested it can cause death, and any contact with this water should be avoided. Examples of this type of waters are; flooding from rivers or streams, water free of the toilet trap, water full of feces from the toilet bowl, or stagnant water that has microbial-bacterial growth.
- Could contain untreated sewage, hard chemicals, and bacteria & microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup.
Cleaning of indoor sewage spills is necessary to protect you, your family, and your business from the harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi in Gray water and Black water of sewage.
Clean up should begin as soon as possible to reduce the risk of exposure to sewage.
- We Keep all unnecessary people out of the area until clean up has been completed.
- We use Wear protective equipment; rubber boots, rubber gloves, long sleeve shirt, long pants, safety goggles, half face mask, hepa vacuum to control bacteria.
- We Remove all furniture, loose rugs, appliances, and equipment if possible.
- We Discard all affected porous materials such as carpet pads, rubber backed carpets, books, ceiling tiles, saturated sheetrock, and carpeting.
- We clean Upholstered furniture, loose rugs, drapery and carpet.
- We clean all surfaces such as linoleum, concrete, wood molding, wood floors, metal furniture should be thoroughly cleaned with hot water and mild detergent, rinsed with clean water, and the rinsed again with a disinfectant. Let the items air dry.
- We Increase air circulation to reduce odors and mold growth. The use of air filtration devices with hepa filter, fans and dehumidifiers may speed up this process.
- We Clean sinks, dishwashers, and other plumbing fixtures that have had sewage in them with detergent water, rinse with clean water, and rinse again with a disinfectant.
We will later begin the process of clean up and restoration. Working closely with your insurance carrier throughout the process, our authorized personnel will evaluate the damage and create a plan for reconstruction.
We will dispose of all debris and clean and pack up any salvageable contents. Our professionals will then carefully remove these belongings and transfer them and store in our secure in-house storage premises. These items will be returned just as carefully when your damages have been restored and you are ready to receive them.