Fire Damage Restoration
Welcome & Thanks for Considering Us
We’re committed to responding immediately when you need help with a fire or water damage incident. A fast response will lessen the initial damage, limit further damage, and reduces the cost of the overall restoration.
American Water restoration has the proper fire and water damage restoration training, experience and equipment to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. We can also can remove the common smoke odor and deep-clean soot from your upholstery and carpet.
If your property needs extensive restoration, our professionals can manage an efficient move-out of the affected area. This will provide a number of benefits, like a quicker remediation process and and will protect your valuable from further potential damage.
Why Choose Us For Your Fire Damage Restoration Services?
- We are licensed by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) & EPA Certified Lic#215591
- We offer Residential, Commercial & Industrial Services.
- We’re experts, we have 10 years of experience restoring homes, offices & industrial buildings back to normal.
- We focus on personal, professional & knowledgeable customer service.
- You will almost always talk to a live person, or you can expect a callback in a timely manner.
- All of our certified technicians are courteous, professional and uniformed.
- We offer very competitive rates for all of our services.
Tips That You As a Valuable Customer Need To Know Regarding a Fire
- You should never enter a house directly after a house fire, as this cause unnecessary danger to you and can damage the house further.
- If you attempt house fire restoration yourself, it is dangerous for you.
- Don’t do tampering with anything in or around your home after a house fire.
- We provide 24-hour service for emergency fire and smoke damage.
We Work With All Insurance Companies
We will later begin the process of clean up and restoration. Working closely with your insurance carrier throughout the process, our authorized personnel will evaluate the damage and create a plan for reconstruction.
We’re Trained Professionals
Our Technicians specialize in fire and water damage restoration, which is the foundation of our business. Our professionals have extensive training and the right equipment to get your property back to the way it was before it’s current fire damaged state. Your property will be looked at by the following professionals.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
We will dispose of all debris and clean and pack up any salvageable contents. Our professionals will then carefully remove these belongings and transfer them and store in our secure in-house storage premises. These items will be returned just as carefully when your damages have been restored and you are ready to receive them.